- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
The latest BCS rankings came out last night, giving you something to hate to start off your week. Let’s take a look.
It looks like poor cardiac health runs rampant throughout the Michigan State Spartans football program.
Michigan State head football coach Mark Dantonio, who suffered a mild heart attack after the Spartans’ victory over Notre Dame on September 19th, has been hospitalized again with a blood clot, according to the Associated Press.
Holey moley. Michigan State Spartans head coach Mark Dantonio had an angioplasty early this morning after suffering a mild heart attack just a few hours after defeating Notre Dame 34-31 in overtime.
The 2010 college football season is young, but we might have seen the gutsiest call of the year already happen – thanks to Michigan State, who beat Notre Dame tonight in overtime…on a fake field goal.