- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The latest BCS rankings came out last night, giving you something to hate to start off your week. Let’s take a look.
It looks like poor cardiac health runs rampant throughout the Michigan State Spartans football program.
Michigan State head football coach Mark Dantonio, who suffered a mild heart attack after the Spartans’ victory over Notre Dame on September 19th, has been hospitalized again with a blood clot, according to the Associated Press.
Holey moley. Michigan State Spartans head coach Mark Dantonio had an angioplasty early this morning after suffering a mild heart attack just a few hours after defeating Notre Dame 34-31 in overtime.
The 2010 college football season is young, but we might have seen the gutsiest call of the year already happen – thanks to Michigan State, who beat Notre Dame tonight in overtime…on a fake field goal.