- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The latest BCS rankings came out last night, giving you something to hate to start off your week. Let’s take a look.
It looks like poor cardiac health runs rampant throughout the Michigan State Spartans football program.
Michigan State head football coach Mark Dantonio, who suffered a mild heart attack after the Spartans’ victory over Notre Dame on September 19th, has been hospitalized again with a blood clot, according to the Associated Press.
Holey moley. Michigan State Spartans head coach Mark Dantonio had an angioplasty early this morning after suffering a mild heart attack just a few hours after defeating Notre Dame 34-31 in overtime.
The 2010 college football season is young, but we might have seen the gutsiest call of the year already happen – thanks to Michigan State, who beat Notre Dame tonight in overtime…on a fake field goal.