- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- Kids Eat Free: NCAA Rules Athletes Get Unlimited Meals And Snacks
- Quote Of The Year: Pavel Datsyuk On The Red Wings Being Underdogs
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
He went from “Sanchize” to “Sayonara” in 24 months: say so long to Mark Sanchez, who will no longer be the butt of jokes for Jets fans.
The New York media and the embattled quarterback are already off on the wrong paw…er, foot. Throw him a bone, guys. Geez.
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
For 40 weeks, a nation doubled over in uproarious laughter as it watched the epitome of failure that is Mark Sanchez running into his own teammate’s butt and decided, no, there is nothing from the past week that is as terrible than that. That’s how SportsCenter’s weekly “Worst of the Worst” segment continued to show a play from November 2012 — until today.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.