- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
For 40 weeks, a nation doubled over in uproarious laughter as it watched the epitome of failure that is Mark Sanchez running into his own teammate’s butt and decided, no, there is nothing from the past week that is as terrible than that. That’s how SportsCenter’s weekly “Worst of the Worst” segment continued to show a play from November 2012 — until today.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.
Your NFL news “updates”: Tom Brady got a boo-boo. Tim Tebow is not starting anytime soon. Mark Sanchez is.
They say that football season isn’t officially here until Mark Sanchez throws his first interception, and so here you go.