- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
He went from “Sanchize” to “Sayonara” in 24 months: say so long to Mark Sanchez, who will no longer be the butt of jokes for Jets fans.
The New York media and the embattled quarterback are already off on the wrong paw…er, foot. Throw him a bone, guys. Geez.
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
For 40 weeks, a nation doubled over in uproarious laughter as it watched the epitome of failure that is Mark Sanchez running into his own teammate’s butt and decided, no, there is nothing from the past week that is as terrible than that. That’s how SportsCenter’s weekly “Worst of the Worst” segment continued to show a play from November 2012 — until today.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.