- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
He went from “Sanchize” to “Sayonara” in 24 months: say so long to Mark Sanchez, who will no longer be the butt of jokes for Jets fans.
The New York media and the embattled quarterback are already off on the wrong paw…er, foot. Throw him a bone, guys. Geez.
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
For 40 weeks, a nation doubled over in uproarious laughter as it watched the epitome of failure that is Mark Sanchez running into his own teammate’s butt and decided, no, there is nothing from the past week that is as terrible than that. That’s how SportsCenter’s weekly “Worst of the Worst” segment continued to show a play from November 2012 — until today.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.