- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Jets are having a good season. But would they be having a better season with Mark Sanchez as the starter?
One minute you’re the embattled incumbent quarterback that nobody likes and is probably off the team at the end of the season, the next minute you’re just a dude who wears headbands.
For 40 weeks, a nation doubled over in uproarious laughter as it watched the epitome of failure that is Mark Sanchez running into his own teammate’s butt and decided, no, there is nothing from the past week that is as terrible than that. That’s how SportsCenter’s weekly “Worst of the Worst” segment continued to show a play from November 2012 — until today.
Just say “Matt Simms”, bro.
Your NFL news “updates”: Tom Brady got a boo-boo. Tim Tebow is not starting anytime soon. Mark Sanchez is.
They say that football season isn’t officially here until Mark Sanchez throws his first interception, and so here you go.