- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Marquette coach Buzz Williams is becoming a rising star in a conference chock full of top-tier coaching personalities. And as legendary as Jim Boehim and Jim Calhoun are, we doubt they can hit a jumper from half court. Or pull off the kind of celebration Buzz unveils afterwards (Calhoun because of his back, Boeheim because it looks fun and Boeheim doesn’t do fun). Check it out from all angles after the jump.
Call us crazy, but we think this is how every coach should sound at the end of a NCAA tournament game.
What are you thinking here, Buzz Williams? Your Marquette team has just beaten Big East rival West Virginia, 61-60. You’re on West Virginia’s home court. You’ve been called over to the announcer’s table to do a post-game interview on ESPN. You probably shouldn’t pretend to do a ballroom dance in the middle of the court before all of the disappointed WVU kids have left the arena.