- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Marquette coach Buzz Williams is becoming a rising star in a conference chock full of top-tier coaching personalities. And as legendary as Jim Boehim and Jim Calhoun are, we doubt they can hit a jumper from half court. Or pull off the kind of celebration Buzz unveils afterwards (Calhoun because of his back, Boeheim because it looks fun and Boeheim doesn’t do fun). Check it out from all angles after the jump.
Call us crazy, but we think this is how every coach should sound at the end of a NCAA tournament game.
What are you thinking here, Buzz Williams? Your Marquette team has just beaten Big East rival West Virginia, 61-60. You’re on West Virginia’s home court. You’ve been called over to the announcer’s table to do a post-game interview on ESPN. You probably shouldn’t pretend to do a ballroom dance in the middle of the court before all of the disappointed WVU kids have left the arena.