- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Marquette coach Buzz Williams is becoming a rising star in a conference chock full of top-tier coaching personalities. And as legendary as Jim Boehim and Jim Calhoun are, we doubt they can hit a jumper from half court. Or pull off the kind of celebration Buzz unveils afterwards (Calhoun because of his back, Boeheim because it looks fun and Boeheim doesn’t do fun). Check it out from all angles after the jump.
Call us crazy, but we think this is how every coach should sound at the end of a NCAA tournament game.
What are you thinking here, Buzz Williams? Your Marquette team has just beaten Big East rival West Virginia, 61-60. You’re on West Virginia’s home court. You’ve been called over to the announcer’s table to do a post-game interview on ESPN. You probably shouldn’t pretend to do a ballroom dance in the middle of the court before all of the disappointed WVU kids have left the arena.