- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Marquette coach Buzz Williams is becoming a rising star in a conference chock full of top-tier coaching personalities. And as legendary as Jim Boehim and Jim Calhoun are, we doubt they can hit a jumper from half court. Or pull off the kind of celebration Buzz unveils afterwards (Calhoun because of his back, Boeheim because it looks fun and Boeheim doesn’t do fun). Check it out from all angles after the jump.
Call us crazy, but we think this is how every coach should sound at the end of a NCAA tournament game.
What are you thinking here, Buzz Williams? Your Marquette team has just beaten Big East rival West Virginia, 61-60. You’re on West Virginia’s home court. You’ve been called over to the announcer’s table to do a post-game interview on ESPN. You probably shouldn’t pretend to do a ballroom dance in the middle of the court before all of the disappointed WVU kids have left the arena.