- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“What’s your shoe size? Before you answer, can I guess?” “Can you do the dougie?” “Who is your celebrity crush?” These are real questions. Or, at the very least, better than the run-of-the-mill cliche-feeding that invariably takes over ever pre and postgame press conference. Things are better when De’La, our intrepid “junior reporter” for the Washington Wizards, has the mic in her hands. Right, Marty?
The Super Bowl’s over, so it’s time to refocus on basketball. Fantasy basketball. Here are a few key concepts and free agent moves to keep your playoff hopes alive or push your team to championship contender.
Martell Webster has had quite a, how do we put it, “forgettable” month. From the boneheaded play of the year to, now, an alley-oop attempt turned notable blooper moment.
With just 4.9 seconds remaining in the game between the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Denver Nuggets, the Wolves found themselves down by three points. What followed, was, in essence, the boneheaded play of the year, courtesy of Martell Webster.
As SportsGrid’s Video Assignment Editor, CJ Fogler’s main job is to grab potentially viral video moments as they happen. But he also takes a lot of screengrabs (and produces a number of animated GIFs) that don’t always make the site. Every Friday, we’re going to share a few of them with you.