- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Happened Last Night: Miami Extends Their Streak, Lakers Add Big Win Without Ailing Kobe, And Maryland Upsets Duke
Despite Evidence To The Contrary, Students Actually Did Attend Last Night’s Boston College-Maryland Game
You might have seen this photo on the left floating around the internet this morning, casually tossed about as an indictment of Boston College’s student support of the school’s basketball team. And we thought so, too: that’s an entire student section right there, and that’s only one, lonesome guy to support the team during it’s 69-58 win at home over Maryland.
Local Politician/Raging Homophobe Calls On Ravens To Punish Brendan Ayanbadejo For Supporting Same Sex Marriage
Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo is a full-time NFL player, but he pulls double duty as a full-time supporter of same-sex marriage legalization. You don’t have to agree with Brendan if you don’t want to. But you also don’t need to ask the Ravens to punish him if you really don’t agree with him. Read more after the jump.