- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Happened Last Night: Miami Extends Their Streak, Lakers Add Big Win Without Ailing Kobe, And Maryland Upsets Duke
Despite Evidence To The Contrary, Students Actually Did Attend Last Night’s Boston College-Maryland Game
You might have seen this photo on the left floating around the internet this morning, casually tossed about as an indictment of Boston College’s student support of the school’s basketball team. And we thought so, too: that’s an entire student section right there, and that’s only one, lonesome guy to support the team during it’s 69-58 win at home over Maryland.
Local Politician/Raging Homophobe Calls On Ravens To Punish Brendan Ayanbadejo For Supporting Same Sex Marriage
Ravens linebacker Brendan Ayanbadejo is a full-time NFL player, but he pulls double duty as a full-time supporter of same-sex marriage legalization. You don’t have to agree with Brendan if you don’t want to. But you also don’t need to ask the Ravens to punish him if you really don’t agree with him. Read more after the jump.