- Psychic Astros Fan Wedges Himself Into Grandstand To Avoid Foul Ball
- A Football Player Wards Off Gay Rumors By Saying He Fathered Kim Kardashian's Baby
- Yep, Alabama Is Getting A Waterfall In Its Football Locker Room
- Gerrit Cole's Time Is Now: Fantasy Baseball Prospect Pendulum
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Matt Bonner of the San Antonio Spurs is best known for being a redhead and shooting threes like an eight-year-old. What he’s not known for is dunking. So when Bonner lets loose a rim-rattling dunk, the moment deserves a fitting tribute. And it certainly got one.
One night after the Miami Heat blew a 24-point lead against the Orlando Magic and practically caused Chris Bosh to break down in tears, the Heat had to go back out and face the NBA’s top team, the San Antonio Spurs. Save for one quarter, it didn’t go too well.