- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Matt Forte, as you might have heard, injured his ankle in the Chicago’s 23-10 loss to Green Bay on Thursday, and that’s a big blow for anyone who drafted him in the first or second round (It may also be a big blow for Chicago Bears fans, apparently.) The latest details, after the jump.
Ray Rice became the second Pro-Bowl running back to ink a long term deal today, re-upping with the Ravens for five years. The details, after the jump.
In the 23rd hour of contract negotiations, the Bears and Matt Forte finally agreed to a deal. The details, after the jump.
As contract negotiations between the Bears and Matt Forte drag on, the Chicago Tribune reported the Bears are nervous Forte may have arthritic knees. So what did Forte do in response? This.
The best part of the NFL’s now-annual trip to London is never the game: this year’s matchup was a Buccaneers-Bears stinker, and the 2010 game was a 49ers-Broncos doo-doo pie. No, the best part of the league’s trip to Wembley Stadium occurs the following day, when the British write about football and use words that Americans would never associate with pigskin.
Bears running back Matt Forte put Chicago on the board midway through the 1st quarter with a 32-yard scamper. The touchdown run included a Madden-esque juke that made Bucs defenders Frank Okam and Sean Jones run into each other.