- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Tonight is the NBA Draft, a process that drags on for hours but really is only important for about a minute of elapsed time. Everyone cares about the top 10 picks, and whatever players their favorite team selects… and that’s it. But we have one other reason to tune into ESPN tomorrow night: the hot draft room girlfriend.
Congratulations to Matt Kalil — your family is hot. And you’re the fourth overall pick of this year’s draft. You’re going to Minnesota, which can be chilly, so we advise bringing along your hot family.