- Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover "22" To Follow Up Last Year's "Call Me Maybe"
- The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Tonight is the NBA Draft, a process that drags on for hours but really is only important for about a minute of elapsed time. Everyone cares about the top 10 picks, and whatever players their favorite team selects… and that’s it. But we have one other reason to tune into ESPN tomorrow night: the hot draft room girlfriend.
Detroit Lions linebacker Zack Follett took some heat recently when he referred to his team’s quarterback, Matthew Stafford, as a “china doll” due to his injury problems. Follett responded to this criticism by recording a video. Oh, did he ever respond.
In news that will come as no surprise (and in fact, will probably just seem, sadly, perfectly fitting) to Detroit Lions fans, the 2010 edition of their team is one star-crossed bunch.
Sam Bradford’s negotiating his rookie contract with the St. Louis Rams, and let’s just say it shows why rookie contracts are about to drastically change.