- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Long ago, a young Randy Moss hemmed and hawed at media day, reluctant to consider himself the greatest receiver ever. “I don’t think to be the greatest receiver ever,” he modestly proclaimed about 1 second into it. But that was then, this is now. And now, Randy is apparently much more secure about his place in history.
The Los Angeles Lakers acquired Dwight Howard and Steve Nash because the typically hero ball-centric Lakers can no longer survive under that regime. Kobe, as it turns out, still insists upon exuding his macho bravado and puffing out his chest. During yesterday’s media day, he set everyone straight as to the Los Angeles on-court pecking order.