- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Long ago, a young Randy Moss hemmed and hawed at media day, reluctant to consider himself the greatest receiver ever. “I don’t think to be the greatest receiver ever,” he modestly proclaimed about 1 second into it. But that was then, this is now. And now, Randy is apparently much more secure about his place in history.
The Los Angeles Lakers acquired Dwight Howard and Steve Nash because the typically hero ball-centric Lakers can no longer survive under that regime. Kobe, as it turns out, still insists upon exuding his macho bravado and puffing out his chest. During yesterday’s media day, he set everyone straight as to the Los Angeles on-court pecking order.