- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- Report: Ray Rice Case To Be First In NFL History Decided By Arbitrator
- SNL's 'Honest NFL Player Introductions' Has Just The Right Amount Of Awesome
- How To Watch NFL Games On TV Without Horrible Commentary
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Long ago, a young Randy Moss hemmed and hawed at media day, reluctant to consider himself the greatest receiver ever. “I don’t think to be the greatest receiver ever,” he modestly proclaimed about 1 second into it. But that was then, this is now. And now, Randy is apparently much more secure about his place in history.
The Los Angeles Lakers acquired Dwight Howard and Steve Nash because the typically hero ball-centric Lakers can no longer survive under that regime. Kobe, as it turns out, still insists upon exuding his macho bravado and puffing out his chest. During yesterday’s media day, he set everyone straight as to the Los Angeles on-court pecking order.