- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Long ago, a young Randy Moss hemmed and hawed at media day, reluctant to consider himself the greatest receiver ever. “I don’t think to be the greatest receiver ever,” he modestly proclaimed about 1 second into it. But that was then, this is now. And now, Randy is apparently much more secure about his place in history.
The Los Angeles Lakers acquired Dwight Howard and Steve Nash because the typically hero ball-centric Lakers can no longer survive under that regime. Kobe, as it turns out, still insists upon exuding his macho bravado and puffing out his chest. During yesterday’s media day, he set everyone straight as to the Los Angeles on-court pecking order.