- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
There’s a fantastic write-up in GQ this week about MediaTakeOut, one of our favorite sites on the Internet for its ridiculously over-the-top headlines that vacillate from flat-out bullshit to kernel-of-truth-wrapped-in-terrible-grammar-and-spelling. The lead-in about La La Anthony, after the jump.
Thank goodness the Mayans were wrong. Not only can we celebrate the new year without worrying about death by fire, but we can also look forward to more in 2013 from the best website of all time, MediaTakeOut. Here’s what they did in 2012. Apologies in advance to LeBron James.
Well, we couldn’t stay away. It’s been a while since we checked in on MediaTakeOut’s sports coverage, and we’re relieved to find that it’s still amazing. Here are 25 more fantastic sports headlines from the website whose headline game makes every other publication look hopelessly boring.