- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
There’s a fantastic write-up in GQ this week about MediaTakeOut, one of our favorite sites on the Internet for its ridiculously over-the-top headlines that vacillate from flat-out bullshit to kernel-of-truth-wrapped-in-terrible-grammar-and-spelling. The lead-in about La La Anthony, after the jump.
Thank goodness the Mayans were wrong. Not only can we celebrate the new year without worrying about death by fire, but we can also look forward to more in 2013 from the best website of all time, MediaTakeOut. Here’s what they did in 2012. Apologies in advance to LeBron James.
Well, we couldn’t stay away. It’s been a while since we checked in on MediaTakeOut’s sports coverage, and we’re relieved to find that it’s still amazing. Here are 25 more fantastic sports headlines from the website whose headline game makes every other publication look hopelessly boring.