- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
There’s a fantastic write-up in GQ this week about MediaTakeOut, one of our favorite sites on the Internet for its ridiculously over-the-top headlines that vacillate from flat-out bullshit to kernel-of-truth-wrapped-in-terrible-grammar-and-spelling. The lead-in about La La Anthony, after the jump.
Thank goodness the Mayans were wrong. Not only can we celebrate the new year without worrying about death by fire, but we can also look forward to more in 2013 from the best website of all time, MediaTakeOut. Here’s what they did in 2012. Apologies in advance to LeBron James.
Well, we couldn’t stay away. It’s been a while since we checked in on MediaTakeOut’s sports coverage, and we’re relieved to find that it’s still amazing. Here are 25 more fantastic sports headlines from the website whose headline game makes every other publication look hopelessly boring.