- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Having sex in a Port-A-Potty is a thing. A disgusting thing, but a thing. Because Port-A-Potties are everywhere and sex has no boundaries. On golf courses, there are Port-A-Potties. Sometimes it’s a long way to the clubhouse, you know? Except in one golf course in Oklahoma, bowel-relieving wasn’t the only activity going in one Port-A-Potty. Someone was cooking meth. No, no sex.
It’s often said that college athletes have great time-management skills, able to balance their on-field activities with their growing social lives and enriching academic experiences. Some even balance all of this while working a separate job. Can you imagine?