- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Having sex in a Port-A-Potty is a thing. A disgusting thing, but a thing. Because Port-A-Potties are everywhere and sex has no boundaries. On golf courses, there are Port-A-Potties. Sometimes it’s a long way to the clubhouse, you know? Except in one golf course in Oklahoma, bowel-relieving wasn’t the only activity going in one Port-A-Potty. Someone was cooking meth. No, no sex.
It’s often said that college athletes have great time-management skills, able to balance their on-field activities with their growing social lives and enriching academic experiences. Some even balance all of this while working a separate job. Can you imagine?