- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Having sex in a Port-A-Potty is a thing. A disgusting thing, but a thing. Because Port-A-Potties are everywhere and sex has no boundaries. On golf courses, there are Port-A-Potties. Sometimes it’s a long way to the clubhouse, you know? Except in one golf course in Oklahoma, bowel-relieving wasn’t the only activity going in one Port-A-Potty. Someone was cooking meth. No, no sex.
It’s often said that college athletes have great time-management skills, able to balance their on-field activities with their growing social lives and enriching academic experiences. Some even balance all of this while working a separate job. Can you imagine?