- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
metta world peace
We came up with 16 area-specific names NBA rookies can legally adopt if they want to endear themselves to their new homes…
With another NBA stint in mind, it looks like World Peace is staying in fighting shape — by fighting a couple of random dudes at a Venice Basketball League game.
Pranking Metta World Peace is a terrifying concept. This dude is from Queensbridge and has a history of taking slights the wrong way. But if anybody can do it, it’s Jimmy Kimmel, late-night prankster extraordinaire.
A comprehensive roundup of recent news involving America’s favorite ex-New York Knick, children’s author, and man-about-town. Remember, when children dream, they dream of world peace — Metta World Peace.
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Here’s just a small piece [h/t Bob's Blitz]. The full interview — which is slightly more eloquent, overall — after the jump.