- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
metta world peace
We came up with 16 area-specific names NBA rookies can legally adopt if they want to endear themselves to their new homes…
With another NBA stint in mind, it looks like World Peace is staying in fighting shape — by fighting a couple of random dudes at a Venice Basketball League game.
Pranking Metta World Peace is a terrifying concept. This dude is from Queensbridge and has a history of taking slights the wrong way. But if anybody can do it, it’s Jimmy Kimmel, late-night prankster extraordinaire.
A comprehensive roundup of recent news involving America’s favorite ex-New York Knick, children’s author, and man-about-town. Remember, when children dream, they dream of world peace — Metta World Peace.
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Here’s just a small piece [h/t Bob's Blitz]. The full interview — which is slightly more eloquent, overall — after the jump.