- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
metta world peace
Pranking Metta World Peace is a terrifying concept. This dude is from Queensbridge and has a history of taking slights the wrong way. But if anybody can do it, it’s Jimmy Kimmel, late-night prankster extraordinaire.
A comprehensive roundup of recent news involving America’s favorite ex-New York Knick, children’s author, and man-about-town. Remember, when children dream, they dream of world peace — Metta World Peace.
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Here’s just a small piece [h/t Bob's Blitz]. The full interview — which is slightly more eloquent, overall — after the jump.
Metta World Peace Agrees To A Two-Year Deal With The Knicks, Creating Unfathomable Number Of Storylines
“Where Brooklyn at?” Well, ok, he got the borough wrong, but at least he’s in the right state. Yep, it’s official: Metta World Peace to the Knicks. More after the jump.
Ron Artest, or Metta World Peace, or whatever you want to call him, has seemingly retired. He took to Twitter last night to inform the world of his decision, which comes after he was amnestied by the Los Angeles Lakers. Let’s see what Artest had to say.