- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
metta world peace
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Here’s just a small piece [h/t Bob's Blitz]. The full interview — which is slightly more eloquent, overall — after the jump.
Metta World Peace Agrees To A Two-Year Deal With The Knicks, Creating Unfathomable Number Of Storylines
“Where Brooklyn at?” Well, ok, he got the borough wrong, but at least he’s in the right state. Yep, it’s official: Metta World Peace to the Knicks. More after the jump.
Ron Artest, or Metta World Peace, or whatever you want to call him, has seemingly retired. He took to Twitter last night to inform the world of his decision, which comes after he was amnestied by the Los Angeles Lakers. Let’s see what Artest had to say.
It’s June 8th, 2013, and your children are at Metta World Peace’s televised daycare. Please watch this and tell me I’m not hallucinating…