- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tonight the Marlins’ Giancarlo Stanton was hit in the face by a pitch from the Brewers’ Mike Fiers. If you’re squeamish, don’t watch (although if the headline didn’t keep you from clicking…):
“Let’s promise people free beer if someone hits a homer onto the Budweiser Balcony. No human being is capable of that kind of distance anyway.” Apparently, Giancarlo Stanton is.
Raise your hand if you thought the Marlins would be the Florida team over .500 and Tampa would be the one below that mark. If your hand is in the air, either it’s in a cast, or you are a pathological liar (I’m guessing the latter). It’s odd that two teams from Florida wouldn’t stand their ground.
Scott Engel talks to Miami Marlins third base coach Brett Butler about the top players on the 2014 squad. The former outfielder also compares some current players to former teammates and opponents.
— Patrick Chalvire (@PatrickChalvire) April 8, 2014
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) April 1, 2014
Know what’s a good place to pile your beer bottles and soda cans? The memorial statue to a Rangers fan who fell to his death at the stadium. I guess.
— Brett Cumberland (@bcumboslice) March 4, 2014
Another Splash Hit in Jupiter, FL.