- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
— Patrick Chalvire (@PatrickChalvire) April 8, 2014
So shines a good deed in a weary world.
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) April 1, 2014
Know what’s a good place to pile your beer bottles and soda cans? The memorial statue to a Rangers fan who fell to his death at the stadium. I guess.
— Brett Cumberland (@bcumboslice) March 4, 2014
Another Splash Hit in Jupiter, FL.
The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers and Red Sox round out the top five. Meanwhile, the Marlins appear to have the league’s worst fans. Numbers 29-25 are the Indians, Rays, Astros and Royals.
Miami’s Chad Qualls meant to do that.
Marlins Pitcher Alex Sanabia Gave Up A Homer, Blatantly Spit On The Next Ball, And Didn’t Allow A Run For The Rest Of The Game
After all the controversy the Clay Buchholz accusation got a few weeks ago, you’d think MLB pitchers would be a little more careful if they decided to fudge and/or break the rules of the game a little bit. But Alex Sanabia went to the school of “gives no fucks” and blatantly spit on a baseball in the second inning of the Marlins-Phillies game last night.