- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- And Now, Christmas Lights Set To The Auburn Miracle Touchdown Call
- The Texas Rangers Baseball Team Drafted Russell Wilson, The Football Player
- AWWWW: Andrew McCutchen Proposes To His Girlfriend On Ellen
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers and Red Sox round out the top five. Meanwhile, the Marlins appear to have the league’s worst fans. Numbers 29-25 are the Indians, Rays, Astros and Royals.
Miami’s Chad Qualls meant to do that.
Marlins Pitcher Alex Sanabia Gave Up A Homer, Blatantly Spit On The Next Ball, And Didn’t Allow A Run For The Rest Of The Game
After all the controversy the Clay Buchholz accusation got a few weeks ago, you’d think MLB pitchers would be a little more careful if they decided to fudge and/or break the rules of the game a little bit. But Alex Sanabia went to the school of “gives no fucks” and blatantly spit on a baseball in the second inning of the Marlins-Phillies game last night.
What’s worse than below average, chain-delivery-shop pizza? Miami Marlins tickets. Video proof, after the jump.
“They’ve Pooped On Fans’ Feelings For Years”: More Marlins Fans Are Angry, Which Is A Good Excuse To Revisit Their Facebook Page
Another day, another Marlins fan[s] turning against the team. And you know what Marlins fans turning against the team means: an excuse for us to visit the Marlins’ Facebook page and sample the latest in angry Marlins fan mini-rants! That, plus an explanation of what exactly is at play in this new Marlins-fan beef, after the jump.