- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The Yankees, Cardinals, Dodgers and Red Sox round out the top five. Meanwhile, the Marlins appear to have the league’s worst fans. Numbers 29-25 are the Indians, Rays, Astros and Royals.
Miami’s Chad Qualls meant to do that.
Marlins Pitcher Alex Sanabia Gave Up A Homer, Blatantly Spit On The Next Ball, And Didn’t Allow A Run For The Rest Of The Game
After all the controversy the Clay Buchholz accusation got a few weeks ago, you’d think MLB pitchers would be a little more careful if they decided to fudge and/or break the rules of the game a little bit. But Alex Sanabia went to the school of “gives no fucks” and blatantly spit on a baseball in the second inning of the Marlins-Phillies game last night.
What’s worse than below average, chain-delivery-shop pizza? Miami Marlins tickets. Video proof, after the jump.
“They’ve Pooped On Fans’ Feelings For Years”: More Marlins Fans Are Angry, Which Is A Good Excuse To Revisit Their Facebook Page
Another day, another Marlins fan[s] turning against the team. And you know what Marlins fans turning against the team means: an excuse for us to visit the Marlins’ Facebook page and sample the latest in angry Marlins fan mini-rants! That, plus an explanation of what exactly is at play in this new Marlins-fan beef, after the jump.