- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We touched on it briefly last night, but the Super Bowl-defining play came just past the two-minute warning, San Francisco trailing 34-29 and facing a 4th and goal from the five-yard line. Colin Kaepernick, facing immense pressure in his face, threw the ball up for grabs towards San Francisco’s Michael Crabtree and Baltimore’s Jimmy Smith in the right corner of the end zone. Then, controversy.