- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
We touched on it briefly last night, but the Super Bowl-defining play came just past the two-minute warning, San Francisco trailing 34-29 and facing a 4th and goal from the five-yard line. Colin Kaepernick, facing immense pressure in his face, threw the ball up for grabs towards San Francisco’s Michael Crabtree and Baltimore’s Jimmy Smith in the right corner of the end zone. Then, controversy.