- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We touched on it briefly last night, but the Super Bowl-defining play came just past the two-minute warning, San Francisco trailing 34-29 and facing a 4th and goal from the five-yard line. Colin Kaepernick, facing immense pressure in his face, threw the ball up for grabs towards San Francisco’s Michael Crabtree and Baltimore’s Jimmy Smith in the right corner of the end zone. Then, controversy.