- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s injury was not a sham. He recovered and, like every politician you’ve never heard of, kept good on his promise to do the Ray Lewis dance. And dear lord did he do it right.
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance. Too bad he got hurt.