- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s injury was not a sham. He recovered and, like every politician you’ve never heard of, kept good on his promise to do the Ray Lewis dance. And dear lord did he do it right.
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance. Too bad he got hurt.