- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s injury was not a sham. He recovered and, like every politician you’ve never heard of, kept good on his promise to do the Ray Lewis dance. And dear lord did he do it right.
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance. Too bad he got hurt.