- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s injury was not a sham. He recovered and, like every politician you’ve never heard of, kept good on his promise to do the Ray Lewis dance. And dear lord did he do it right.
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance. Too bad he got hurt.