- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock’s injury was not a sham. He recovered and, like every politician you’ve never heard of, kept good on his promise to do the Ray Lewis dance. And dear lord did he do it right.
Coming into Saturday’s AFC divisional playoff game, Denver mayor Michael Hancock and Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake had a wager going. Part of that wager compelled Hancock to do the Ray Lewis dance should Baltimore win. And Baltimore did win, somehow, and so Hancock, true to his word, prepared to dance. Too bad he got hurt.