- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Former U.S. Olympian Michael Johnson — one of the greatest 200 and 400 meter runners ever, a winner of four Olympic gold medals and eight world championship medals, and the man who wore these famous golden shoes — will be serving as an analyst for BBC in the upcoming London Games. And he’s already got some thoughts on this year’s sprinting events.
They’re interesting thoughts. More, after the jump.