- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Former U.S. Olympian Michael Johnson — one of the greatest 200 and 400 meter runners ever, a winner of four Olympic gold medals and eight world championship medals, and the man who wore these famous golden shoes — will be serving as an analyst for BBC in the upcoming London Games. And he’s already got some thoughts on this year’s sprinting events.
They’re interesting thoughts. More, after the jump.