- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Former U.S. Olympian Michael Johnson — one of the greatest 200 and 400 meter runners ever, a winner of four Olympic gold medals and eight world championship medals, and the man who wore these famous golden shoes — will be serving as an analyst for BBC in the upcoming London Games. And he’s already got some thoughts on this year’s sprinting events.
They’re interesting thoughts. More, after the jump.