- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Former U.S. Olympian Michael Johnson — one of the greatest 200 and 400 meter runners ever, a winner of four Olympic gold medals and eight world championship medals, and the man who wore these famous golden shoes — will be serving as an analyst for BBC in the upcoming London Games. And he’s already got some thoughts on this year’s sprinting events.
They’re interesting thoughts. More, after the jump.