- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
Someone edited together Jordan and Kobe highlights in a way that makes you wonder if they’re related. Must watch.
As bad as the Bobcats are (though they’re technically a playoff team at this point), giving up that many points in a game, including 25 in one quarter, says something about the way they were playing LeBron.
Don’t look now, Bulls fans, but this guy is on pace to become the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.