- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
Someone edited together Jordan and Kobe highlights in a way that makes you wonder if they’re related. Must watch.
As bad as the Bobcats are (though they’re technically a playoff team at this point), giving up that many points in a game, including 25 in one quarter, says something about the way they were playing LeBron.
Don’t look now, Bulls fans, but this guy is on pace to become the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed.