- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Roger Federer Collaborated With Michael Jordan To Create Gorgeous-Looking Sneakers For The U.S. Open
Roger Federer is a Nike athlete, and sometimes when you wear the top sneakers in the game, you get little perks like collaborating with arguably the greatest basketball player of all time – Michael Jordan. The two all-time greats met for the first time this week in New York to unveil their new Nike-Air Jordan fusion sneaker.
Someone edited together Jordan and Kobe highlights in a way that makes you wonder if they’re related. Must watch.
As bad as the Bobcats are (though they’re technically a playoff team at this point), giving up that many points in a game, including 25 in one quarter, says something about the way they were playing LeBron.
Don’t look now, Bulls fans, but this guy is on pace to become the greatest Chicago Bull of all time.
You’d think that anything Michael Jordan once touched would be worth its weight in gold, but apparently sleeping in the same penthouse His Airness once called home isn’t appealing (performance anxiety, perhaps?) — at least not for the prices listed.