- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
So now the important question becomes, Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes? Nikola Pekovic or Greg Monroe? There’s shame and glory to be had everywhere, so assign at your disposal.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is 19 years old. He was the #2 pick in the draft. He is the future of the Charlotte Bobcats. And he lost a game of one-on-one to a 50-year-old man who hasn’t played pro basketball in ten years.
J.R. Smith does incredible things and incredibly stupid things. The Knicks beat the Bobcats last night 100-98, and J.R. Smith did his best to be incredible and incredibly stupid on consecutive plays.