- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
So now the important question becomes, Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes? Nikola Pekovic or Greg Monroe? There’s shame and glory to be had everywhere, so assign at your disposal.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is 19 years old. He was the #2 pick in the draft. He is the future of the Charlotte Bobcats. And he lost a game of one-on-one to a 50-year-old man who hasn’t played pro basketball in ten years.
J.R. Smith does incredible things and incredibly stupid things. The Knicks beat the Bobcats last night 100-98, and J.R. Smith did his best to be incredible and incredibly stupid on consecutive plays.