- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
So now the important question becomes, Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes? Nikola Pekovic or Greg Monroe? There’s shame and glory to be had everywhere, so assign at your disposal.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is 19 years old. He was the #2 pick in the draft. He is the future of the Charlotte Bobcats. And he lost a game of one-on-one to a 50-year-old man who hasn’t played pro basketball in ten years.
J.R. Smith does incredible things and incredibly stupid things. The Knicks beat the Bobcats last night 100-98, and J.R. Smith did his best to be incredible and incredibly stupid on consecutive plays.