- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Michael Kidd Gilchrist
So now the important question becomes, Kidd-Gilchrist or Harrison Barnes? Nikola Pekovic or Greg Monroe? There’s shame and glory to be had everywhere, so assign at your disposal.
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist is 19 years old. He was the #2 pick in the draft. He is the future of the Charlotte Bobcats. And he lost a game of one-on-one to a 50-year-old man who hasn’t played pro basketball in ten years.
J.R. Smith does incredible things and incredibly stupid things. The Knicks beat the Bobcats last night 100-98, and J.R. Smith did his best to be incredible and incredibly stupid on consecutive plays.