- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aussie Hurdling Queen Michelle Jenneke Is Making An Excellent Transition Into The Half-Naked Fitness World
This time she’s found a better way to enter water than just falling off a rope swing. Let’s just hope she didn’t find a pirate jerking off in the bathroom when she went to go get a Q-tip after her swim.
While we wait for her World Star Hip Hop workout video to drop, the hurdler from down under (gotta work on a better nickname, we know) wants to tide you over with some eye-catching photography of the beautiful beaches* of eastern Australia.
Just another Summer Olympian trying to steal the spotlight away from her wintery colleagues by working out on camera for “the CNN of the ghetto.” (Wikipedia’s words, not ours.) Watch her dominate some TRX ropes like a BOSS, inside…
Michelle Jenneke (That Australian Hurdler With Seductive The Pre-Race Warmup), Embarrassed Herself On National Television
Well, it’s happening. We were aware enough of the possibility to give it a name and give it some thought, but it clearly wasn’t enough. The singularity is approaching. It might not be here yet, but it’s on the way, and in all likelihood, it’s too late for any of us to do a damn thing about it. Our reasoning is after the jump.