- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
LSU And Iowa Have Eaten 4,000 Pounds Of Outback Steakhouse Food This Week, Definitely Not In The ‘Fight Hunger Bowl’
It was the Outback Steakhouse Bowl, though the “Irony Bowl” is still up for grabs. A little coordination between bowl game-themes would be nice you guys…
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we talk Matt’s trip to The Big House for Michigan-Notre Dame, the clash between your real team and your fantasy team, the trouble with gambling and who should follow in Dennis Rodman’s footsteps.
Yesterday marked the end of the University of Michigan’s official disassociation with former players Chris Webber, Maurice Taylor and Louis Bullock (and the late Robert Traylor). For 10 years, Michigan had to pretend like C-Webb and his Fab Five crew didn’t kick Big 10 ass, and Webber had to pretend like he jumped straight to the pros and just had an affinity for maize and blue on his own. No longer.
Jalen Rose went on the Grantland podcast to discuss Chris Webber’s reported absence from tonight’s championship game. He revealed a possible scar on Chris Webber’s psyche that hasn’t healed in 20 years. Video after the jump.
Didn’t watch sports last night? First, shame on you. Second, fine. We’re right in the heart of basketball season right now – college and professional – so buckle up and keep your hands and feet inside the literary vehicle at all times.