- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
The NCAA Is Jeopardizing Mitch McGary’s Future Because He Smoked Weed Once And They’re Hypocritical Asshats
The NCAA has topped itself in incompetence, jeopardizing a “student-athlete’s” future because he fucking smoked weed. FUCK THE FUCKING NCAA.
This picture is awesome. It also explains why Michigan fans should be quiet and Kentucky fans should brace for pain. Let us explain.
LSU And Iowa Have Eaten 4,000 Pounds Of Outback Steakhouse Food This Week, Definitely Not In The ‘Fight Hunger Bowl’
It was the Outback Steakhouse Bowl, though the “Irony Bowl” is still up for grabs. A little coordination between bowl game-themes would be nice you guys…
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we talk Matt’s trip to The Big House for Michigan-Notre Dame, the clash between your real team and your fantasy team, the trouble with gambling and who should follow in Dennis Rodman’s footsteps.
Yesterday marked the end of the University of Michigan’s official disassociation with former players Chris Webber, Maurice Taylor and Louis Bullock (and the late Robert Traylor). For 10 years, Michigan had to pretend like C-Webb and his Fab Five crew didn’t kick Big 10 ass, and Webber had to pretend like he jumped straight to the pros and just had an affinity for maize and blue on his own. No longer.