- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Mickael Pietrus isn’t great at playing basketball, but he is pretty stellar at clowning around pre-game. Watch here as he makes it incredibly difficult for NBA TV commentators Paul Jones and Sherman Hamilton to analyze basketball.
theScore decided to interview some Raptors about their thoughts on the NHL Lockout, presumably wondering if the players were upset that Torontonians were actually noticing their existence and ridiculing their performance, rather than focusing all of their energy on the Leafs. Watch the video, if only for this gem of a quote: “It’s always good to be Mickaël Piétrus for one day. Always.”
One thing we know about athletes: they will go to great lengths to keep themselves in peak playing condition, or as close to it as possible. Some get stem cell therapy. Some use energy restoration pods. And some harness the power of Shaolin monks.