- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Much is often made of former athletes’ struggle to adapt to “normal” lives when their careers end, how they miss fan adoration so terribly that they don’t know what to do with themselves. We’re not sure that’s what happened with Mike Bibby here – but we are sure that he milked this moment for all it was worth.
This was either a crafty veteran move to give the Heat a 5 on 4 defensive advantage, or an honest attempt to clear the court of objects that could hurt somebody on the fastbreak. Either way: it’s funny.
This is troubling: a man in Uggs was spotted heckling Mike Bibby during last week’s Wizards/Heat game, and thanks to photo-editing software, we can take a longer look at his furry, cozy footwear.
Well, that was quick. After spending an unforgettable half hour in a Washington Wizards uniform, Mike Bibby is on his way out of D.C.