- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Much is often made of former athletes’ struggle to adapt to “normal” lives when their careers end, how they miss fan adoration so terribly that they don’t know what to do with themselves. We’re not sure that’s what happened with Mike Bibby here – but we are sure that he milked this moment for all it was worth.
This was either a crafty veteran move to give the Heat a 5 on 4 defensive advantage, or an honest attempt to clear the court of objects that could hurt somebody on the fastbreak. Either way: it’s funny.
This is troubling: a man in Uggs was spotted heckling Mike Bibby during last week’s Wizards/Heat game, and thanks to photo-editing software, we can take a longer look at his furry, cozy footwear.
Well, that was quick. After spending an unforgettable half hour in a Washington Wizards uniform, Mike Bibby is on his way out of D.C.