- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Much is often made of former athletes’ struggle to adapt to “normal” lives when their careers end, how they miss fan adoration so terribly that they don’t know what to do with themselves. We’re not sure that’s what happened with Mike Bibby here – but we are sure that he milked this moment for all it was worth.
This was either a crafty veteran move to give the Heat a 5 on 4 defensive advantage, or an honest attempt to clear the court of objects that could hurt somebody on the fastbreak. Either way: it’s funny.
This is troubling: a man in Uggs was spotted heckling Mike Bibby during last week’s Wizards/Heat game, and thanks to photo-editing software, we can take a longer look at his furry, cozy footwear.
Well, that was quick. After spending an unforgettable half hour in a Washington Wizards uniform, Mike Bibby is on his way out of D.C.