- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Mike Ditka, the mustachio’d man who guided the Chicago Bears to a Super Bowl XX victory, and who I enjoy watching break down the NFL on Sundays on ESPN, has a son. On Sunday morning, that son was arrested for DUI for the second time since May.
“I’d Spit on Him”: Mike Ditka Details What He’d Do To Author Of Controversial Walter Payton Book If He Saw Him
Author Jeff Pearlman has a new book coming out, Sweetness: The Enigmatic Life of Walter Payton. The book is causing some controversy, largely because it alleges a heretofore un-talked-about darker side of Payton’s life. Among those unhappy with it: Payton’s old coach, Mike Ditka.
Mike Ditka is an old-school type of guy. Sarah Palin built her reputation on being an old-school type of woman. So it makes sense that the iconic former leader of Da Bears might harbor a fondness for the former Alaska governor/vice presidential candidate…and wouldn’t you know it, he does.
Mike Ditka will be appearing on the season 8 finale of Entourage. There are many possibilites for his cameo, but we think we’ve identified the keepers.