- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Mike Francesa’s refusal to acknowledge soccer tells you all you need to know about him. He hates not being the world’s smahhtest sports expert. It infuriates him — so he refuses to accept that soccer is a viable sport which Americans are becoming huge fans of.
1436: Johannes Gutenberg invents printing press, which dramatically affects mankind’s ability to disseminate information.
1996-: John Calipari utilizes Gutenberg’s technology to bring light to the sheltered masses.
2014: Fat old white guys on TV don’t give a shit.
Mike Francesa is FIRED UP. “You didn’t have the baby. Why are you getting 10 days off?”
Mike Francesa tries to put on tiny earmuffs, fails, causes insane laughter. But, that’s not all. Another Francesa fashion video, after the jump.
Back in November, we spliced up some footage of Alex Rodriguez’s trip to the WFAN studios, where sleep-deprived sycophant Mike Francesa pressed his lips ever so gently to the butt of the embattled slugger, giving him a complete pass. Watch as he sleeps through the entire interview.
SHOTS FIRED: Mike Francesa’s YES Network Simulcast Is Being Replaced By Michael Kay’s ESPN Radio Program
If you live in NYC, get your Rum and Diet Coke and best Mike Francesa costume ready for… FRANCESACON.