- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
1436: Johannes Gutenberg invents printing press, which dramatically affects mankind’s ability to disseminate information.
1996-: John Calipari utilizes Gutenberg’s technology to bring light to the sheltered masses.
2014: Fat old white guys on TV don’t give a shit.
Mike Francesa is FIRED UP. “You didn’t have the baby. Why are you getting 10 days off?”
Mike Francesa tries to put on tiny earmuffs, fails, causes insane laughter. But, that’s not all. Another Francesa fashion video, after the jump.
Back in November, we spliced up some footage of Alex Rodriguez’s trip to the WFAN studios, where sleep-deprived sycophant Mike Francesa pressed his lips ever so gently to the butt of the embattled slugger, giving him a complete pass. Watch as he sleeps through the entire interview.
SHOTS FIRED: Mike Francesa’s YES Network Simulcast Is Being Replaced By Michael Kay’s ESPN Radio Program
If you live in NYC, get your Rum and Diet Coke and best Mike Francesa costume ready for… FRANCESACON.