- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- The 'Eli Manning Dislikes' Twitter Meme Is A Glorious Thing
- The Yankees Genius Strategy For Success: Get As Old As Possible
- Video Evidence Charles Barkley Is The Best American In America
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Not sure if you caught this yesterday, but Alex Rodriguez showed up to the YES Network set to speak with a very, very sleepy Mike Francesa, who must have mistakenly gotten some caffeine free Diet Coke, because he was out like a light for most of the conversation…
If you live in NYC, get your Rum and Diet Coke and best Mike Francesa costume ready for… FRANCESACON.
Mike Francesa Rudely Shuts Down Caller About Hockey After Giving A Speech About How Weird Some People Are
“Listen folks, if you’re gonna start calling up and making up names…Harriet Tubman? What kind of name is that? Underground railroad?” Al Alburquerque has been redeemed. Watch the sequel to the Revolutionary War Francesa parody, and laugh your ass off, after the jump…
King of New York sports Mike Francesa, on a day where he had to reprimand a fan who told Tom Coughlin to go back to the Jaguars, spilled his Diet Coke. It’s not funny watching most people spill their Diet Coke. For some reason, watching Francesa do it is hilarious. This post was not sponsored by Diet Coke, but we’re willing to sell out a bit if you’re listening, Coca Cola.