- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Mike Francesca Caller Has Dumb Hypothetical Question For You: What If Michael Sam Hit His Boyfriend?
Amazingly, shockingly, incredibly, Mike Francesca had a semi-reasonable response to this question, because the answer is clear: It’s not remotely the same thing.
Mike Francesa Hung Up On John Calipari When He Called In To Defend John Calipari After Appearing On The Show As John Calipari
Mike Francesa’s refusal to acknowledge soccer tells you all you need to know about him. He hates not being the world’s smahhtest sports expert. It infuriates him — so he refuses to accept that soccer is a viable sport which Americans are becoming huge fans of.
1436: Johannes Gutenberg invents printing press, which dramatically affects mankind’s ability to disseminate information.
1996-: John Calipari utilizes Gutenberg’s technology to bring light to the sheltered masses.
2014: Fat old white guys on TV don’t give a shit.
Mike Francesa is FIRED UP. “You didn’t have the baby. Why are you getting 10 days off?”
Mike Francesa tries to put on tiny earmuffs, fails, causes insane laughter. But, that’s not all. Another Francesa fashion video, after the jump.
Back in November, we spliced up some footage of Alex Rodriguez’s trip to the WFAN studios, where sleep-deprived sycophant Mike Francesa pressed his lips ever so gently to the butt of the embattled slugger, giving him a complete pass. Watch as he sleeps through the entire interview.