- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Francesca’s anti-Ichiro argument was like someone taking several wild swings at a pinata with a broom handle, and failing to hit it even once.
Two months ago, the world looked on as Mike Francesca fell asleep on air, only to be jolted back awake with a look of absolute horror on his face. Wait, do I have to talk now? No? Thank God. Well folks, it’s happened again, sort of. Unfortunately he wasn’t asleep for a solid thirty seconds this time, but he does briefly nod off until he snaps back into focus.
Before Rick Reilly strong-armed Stuart Scott into crediting his Twitter feed for reporting news everyone already knew, he was already a target of the blogosphere – mostly due to his recycled columns and absurdly cheesy one-liners. We didn’t think the target on his back could get any bigger, or that other well-known journalists would jump aboard the Reilly hate train. Well, both of those things happened.