- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Francesca’s anti-Ichiro argument was like someone taking several wild swings at a pinata with a broom handle, and failing to hit it even once.
Two months ago, the world looked on as Mike Francesca fell asleep on air, only to be jolted back awake with a look of absolute horror on his face. Wait, do I have to talk now? No? Thank God. Well folks, it’s happened again, sort of. Unfortunately he wasn’t asleep for a solid thirty seconds this time, but he does briefly nod off until he snaps back into focus.
Before Rick Reilly strong-armed Stuart Scott into crediting his Twitter feed for reporting news everyone already knew, he was already a target of the blogosphere – mostly due to his recycled columns and absurdly cheesy one-liners. We didn’t think the target on his back could get any bigger, or that other well-known journalists would jump aboard the Reilly hate train. Well, both of those things happened.