- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Over the weekend, Nets announcers Ian Eagle and Mike Fratello had an on-air exchange that sounded… unusual (i.e. uncomfortably contentious). According to Eagle, though, it’s not so.
In sports announcing, some disagreements between commentators are almost inevitable. Disagreements that unfold in the middle of a telecast? Not so inevitable. See just that happen, however, after the jump.