- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Last night, Shane Battier and his wife hosted a benefit for The Battier Take Charge Foundation called the South Beach Battioke Celebrity Karaoke Contest at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel in Miami. Teammates Mike Miller and Chris “Birdman” Andersen were in attendance, and they even participated. Can you guess the song they performed? “Ice, Ice Baby,” you say? How’d you know? [Hot Hot Hoops]
Dwyane Wade and LeBron James each scored over 20 points in the first half against the Orlando Magic tonight, but the Heat’s best shot was by teammate Mike Miller…and it didn’t even count.
The Miami Heat moved quickly to replace injured sharpshooter Mike Miller, making the move that had been rumored since Miller got hurt by signing veteran scorer Jerry Stackhouse.
Just because you slept doesn’t mean free agency did. Here’s what happened while you were dreaming of LeBron.