- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
We’re not sure this is exactly how Adultswim planned on releasing the first episode of their newest series, but it also can’t be ruled out (because it’s Adultswim, after all). Also, it’s hilarious. Watch the complete first episode of season one, after the jump…
Mike Tyson Returns For Rocky V-Style Post-Retirement Street Fight Against Jon ‘Bones’ Jones At Summerslam
Variety reports that Jamie Foxx has agreed to play heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson in an untitled biopic expected to be written by Terence Winter (“Boardwalk Empire,” “The Sopranos,” “The Wolf on Wall Street”).
Mike Tyson is starring in a new Adult Swim cartoon where he’ll be solving crimes. This isn’t a drill. This is real life.
— For The Win (@ForTheWin) April 18, 2014
Mike Tyson, closer?
By every possible estimation, “Balrog” was a complete ripoff. Be it his look, his fighting style, or the fact that he was named after the giant demon from The Lord of the Rings. Someone had the decency to add some SF2 effects to Iron Mike’s highlight reel, and it’s awesome. Nerd out, inside…