- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If Mike Wallace is “being modest,” he should have had more touchdowns this year than any wide receiver ever.
The Chiefs found themselves in uncharted territory in the first half of their Monday Night Football game against the Steelers: in the lead. They were up 10-0, then 10-3, but since nothing lasts forever — especially the Kansas City Chiefs having a lead in a football game — Pittsburgh was bound to tie it up. Well, here’s your tie: this awesome one-handed, two-thigh catch, miraculously reeled in by Mike Wallace.
Mike Wallace takes a slant from Ben Roethlisberger to the house in the second quarter of the Steelers’ blowout win over the Panthers last night…then practices his jump shot.