- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If Mike Wallace is “being modest,” he should have had more touchdowns this year than any wide receiver ever.
The Chiefs found themselves in uncharted territory in the first half of their Monday Night Football game against the Steelers: in the lead. They were up 10-0, then 10-3, but since nothing lasts forever — especially the Kansas City Chiefs having a lead in a football game — Pittsburgh was bound to tie it up. Well, here’s your tie: this awesome one-handed, two-thigh catch, miraculously reeled in by Mike Wallace.
Mike Wallace takes a slant from Ben Roethlisberger to the house in the second quarter of the Steelers’ blowout win over the Panthers last night…then practices his jump shot.