- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Mike Woodson has been in the fashion news before – there was that time he wore a t-shirt with his own derp face on it, because Mike Wodson is ever frozen in a derp face. But today J.R. Smith passed along this photo, and so we ask, what? White polka dots? Why? At least the shirt’s quite slimming.
Rasheed Wallace: Sharpshooter. Technical foul machine. (One-time) elite defender. Member of thus-far highly successful Knicks Old Guy Brigade. And… natural horror movie villain? You be the judge, after the jump.
Mike Woodson is a coach known to prefer veterans – see the New York Knicks’ current roster, which includes 38-year-old Rasheed Wallace, 38-year-old Marcus Camby, 39-year-old Jason Kidd and 40-year-old Kurt Thomas. He prefers to focus on x’s and o’s, the nuts and bolts of coaching, as opposed to keeping troops in line. Veterans afford him that luxury.
The Knicks are now 5-0 under coach Mike Woodson, having vanquished the Sixers 82-79 in what can be called either a defensive or offensive struggle. But if you want the Woodson era summed up in one play, watch Amar’e Stoudemire save a sure two points in crunch time. Seeing Amar’e do this is like spotting a bird-of-paradise in it’s habitat. “Wow. So that’s what that looks like.”