- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Over the weekend, Mets fans started a movement. That movement has moved west.
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) June 18, 2014
Tuesday night the Arizona Diamondbacks wanted to show what stuff they were made of. They were tired of being kicked around and invoked one of baseball’s unwritten rules: If you suck and your season is over before the Fourth of July, distract your fans by invoking baseball’s unwritten rules. And that’s the best part of those unwritten rules: they’re unwritten, so nobody knows what the hell they are.
The Brewers announced today that Hank the dog has officially made the team. He was subsequently flown to Milwaukee and will be given Prince Fielder’s old locker.
It’s very brave of giant sausages to invite a dog into their midst. That’s just how they roll in Milwaukee.
Braun officially apologized today for using PEDs and lying about it. But do his words even matter? And is anyone buying it?