- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Brewers announced today that Hank the dog has officially made the team. He was subsequently flown to Milwaukee and will be given Prince Fielder’s old locker.
It’s very brave of giant sausages to invite a dog into their midst. That’s just how they roll in Milwaukee.
Braun officially apologized today for using PEDs and lying about it. But do his words even matter? And is anyone buying it?
Kwik Trip convenience chain dropped Braun as a spokesman earlier today. Eerily, his TV ad keeps running.
Amazingly, and don’t ask me how, but Bill James predicted this.