- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
— Larry Brown (@LBSports) June 18, 2014
Tuesday night the Arizona Diamondbacks wanted to show what stuff they were made of. They were tired of being kicked around and invoked one of baseball’s unwritten rules: If you suck and your season is over before the Fourth of July, distract your fans by invoking baseball’s unwritten rules. And that’s the best part of those unwritten rules: they’re unwritten, so nobody knows what the hell they are.
The Brewers announced today that Hank the dog has officially made the team. He was subsequently flown to Milwaukee and will be given Prince Fielder’s old locker.
It’s very brave of giant sausages to invite a dog into their midst. That’s just how they roll in Milwaukee.
Braun officially apologized today for using PEDs and lying about it. But do his words even matter? And is anyone buying it?
Kwik Trip convenience chain dropped Braun as a spokesman earlier today. Eerily, his TV ad keeps running.