- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Minnesota Vikings will no longer play at the Metrodome, because it got (intentionally) blown up like Christian Ponder in the pocket.
The Metrodome Triumphantly Deflates For One Last Time Like A Giant Earth Blimp Filled With Sad Memories, Farts
Vikings fans have got to be stoked about the end of this era (and the subsequent new digs they’ll call home in 2016).
The much loved defensive coordinator of the Bengals is now the head coach of the Vikings. How do Bengals players feel about that?
Former Punter And Current Human Rights Advocate Chris Kluwe Absolutely Destroyed His Former Team Today
Will the Hook Set Reel-’Em-In Sack Dance catch on? Tony Romo hopes he never sees it again.
It’s such a sports talk radio thing to accuse teams of tanking. It’s a conspiracy theory. But if you saw the Vikings gameplan last night, you had to be puzzled. We try and get to the bottom of it after the jump…
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.