- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Minnesota over Tampa Bay, 19-13.
Every summer, we read about the next breakout players on their way to Fantasy Football stardom. Their ADP kept on rising and we kept on drafting – even though, we absolutely knew better than to draft them where we took them.
Just because being suspended indefinitely from the NFL for allegedly beating your son isn’t enough, the Star Tribune put together a whole dossier on Adrian Peterson and his unheroic activity, and it’s not pretty.
Over the weekend, Chris Mortenson reported that Adrian Peterson’s 2014 season has “all but officially ended” and that the Vikings “don’t foresee Peterson in their future.” The report also says that Peterson is in denial about his prospects for playing this year and going forward. But AP’s Minnesota career is on the rocks for reasons beyond the fact that he’s an accused child abuser.
Now, this century is only about 15 years old, so there’s plenty of time for another team to take up this mantle, but it must be said: So far, the Vikings appear to be the most dysfunctional NFL team since 2000.
How do you go from reinstating a guy to play in Week 3 to suspending him indefinitely? That’s what the Vikings brass sort of explained this morning.