- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Former Vikings punter Chris Kluwe plans to sue his old team for religious discrimination, sexual orientation discrimination, defamation and tortuous interference, in an effort to get them to release their findings into whether Mike Priefer, former head coach Leslie Frazier and GM Rick Spielman cut Kluwe due to his outspoken views on gay rights.
The Minnesota Vikings will no longer play at the Metrodome, because it got (intentionally) blown up like Christian Ponder in the pocket.
The Metrodome Triumphantly Deflates For One Last Time Like A Giant Earth Blimp Filled With Sad Memories, Farts
Vikings fans have got to be stoked about the end of this era (and the subsequent new digs they’ll call home in 2016).
The much loved defensive coordinator of the Bengals is now the head coach of the Vikings. How do Bengals players feel about that?
Former Punter And Current Human Rights Advocate Chris Kluwe Absolutely Destroyed His Former Team Today
Will the Hook Set Reel-’Em-In Sack Dance catch on? Tony Romo hopes he never sees it again.
It’s such a sports talk radio thing to accuse teams of tanking. It’s a conspiracy theory. But if you saw the Vikings gameplan last night, you had to be puzzled. We try and get to the bottom of it after the jump…