- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Minnesota Vikings will no longer play at the Metrodome, because it got (intentionally) blown up like Christian Ponder in the pocket.
The Metrodome Triumphantly Deflates For One Last Time Like A Giant Earth Blimp Filled With Sad Memories, Farts
Vikings fans have got to be stoked about the end of this era (and the subsequent new digs they’ll call home in 2016).
The much loved defensive coordinator of the Bengals is now the head coach of the Vikings. How do Bengals players feel about that?
Former Punter And Current Human Rights Advocate Chris Kluwe Absolutely Destroyed His Former Team Today
Will the Hook Set Reel-’Em-In Sack Dance catch on? Tony Romo hopes he never sees it again.
It’s such a sports talk radio thing to accuse teams of tanking. It’s a conspiracy theory. But if you saw the Vikings gameplan last night, you had to be puzzled. We try and get to the bottom of it after the jump…
There was a ton to dislike about last night’s game, on both sides of the ball, for both teams, but the Vikings offense was horrifying in its ineptitude.