- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
“He runs into bowl. Mork & Mindy, that’s going for six! No! Caught by the chap in the pajamas with the glove that makes everything easier. And they all scuttle off for a nap.”
Like, how…did…behind…but…don’t try and figure it out. Just watch.
Hooray! Farm day at the ballpark. We run down a few other potential intra-city rivalries and their corresponding promos after the jump.
Reporter Kelly Crull Gets Soaked With Gatorade During Post Game Interviews Twice In Same Week (VIDEOS)
Hey, remember that time you had to watch us play a 17 inning game against the Blue Jays, and we celebrated the walkoff RBI by pouring water all over you? Even though we’d done it 5 days before? Ya, I just wanted to appologize over drinks. My place? 11:30 sound good?
RotoExperts Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) discusses Hunter Pence, Edward Mujcia, Troy Tulowitzki, Eric Stults & Domonic Brown, injuries to Matt Kemp & Kris Medlin and answers your questions about Jake Arrieta.