- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
This guy is the Frank Caliendo of baseball impersonations! Or something! I don’t know! Just watch the video!
Walker started bragging to teammates that he smacked a dinger into the Chase Field pool, but shortstop Jordy Mercer disagreed and made a little wager with his teammate on where the ball landed. This is the end result.
Yesterday’s trade deadline was one of the wildest in recent memory, with more than a dozen transactions taking place, almost half of them involving the Red Sox. Read about it, here…
Even though he’s a Bay Area guy, the trade that sent Jonny Gomes and Jon Lester to the A’s is bittersweet for the bearded outfielder. Watch his emotional goodbye to the team that gave him a World Series ring and so much more, inside…
Boston scratched starting pitcher Jon Lester from his scheduled start against Toronto Wednesday night, adding to the speculation that he’s going to be traded before Thursday’s MLB trade deadline. Brandon Workman started in Lester’s place.