- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
If you’re anything like us, you’re too busy with your Twitter and your iPad and your Monster brand energy beverage to bother with that thing your uncle calls “Base ball.” If you want us cool kidz to come watch, here’s how you change the game.
After an owner’s meeting and an election, Rob Manfred, the MLB Chief Operating Officer, has been elected as the incoming commissioner to replace Bud Selig as his retirement nears. You’ve all heard Manfred’s name tossed around in talks about Selig’s predecessor, but we’ll give you a better idea of who he is as we await the second recent commissioner change in major sports.
This guy is the Frank Caliendo of baseball impersonations! Or something! I don’t know! Just watch the video!
Walker started bragging to teammates that he smacked a dinger into the Chase Field pool, but shortstop Jordy Mercer disagreed and made a little wager with his teammate on where the ball landed. This is the end result.
Yesterday’s trade deadline was one of the wildest in recent memory, with more than a dozen transactions taking place, almost half of them involving the Red Sox. Read about it, here…