- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed Kate Upton At A Bunch Of GQ Shoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
College football is a money-making enterprise, as everyone knows. And while the bowl system is the main proprietor of such non-finnancial equity, both in relation to other college sports, its athletes and smaller institutions, there are levels of legal corruption as well. Namely, small colleges playing big schools in the early non-conference schedule where the result is hardly in doubt even before kickoff.