- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Time to dial back the antipathy for a moment and show some love for Wisconsin’s Montee Ball, who set a new NCAA record for career touchdowns scored today as the Badgers took on Penn State with his 79th career touchdown.
Three men, all 21, have been arrested in connection with the beating of Wisconsin running back and Heisman hopeful Montee Ball. Now, police are investigating whether the attack stemmed from a fight at a UW house party. The details, after the jump.
University of Wisconsin starting running back and 2011 Heisman Trophy finalist Montee Ball was treated for head injuries at a local hospital after being attacked by five men early this morning just outside Wisconsin’s campus. The details, after the jump.
Wisconsin lost the Rose Bowl yesterday, but Badgers running back Montee Ball finished up one of the truly great seasons for a college running back with a 32-carry, 164-yard, one-touchdown performance. For all his successes, though, one move that didn’t quite succeed stood out the most.