- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Time to dial back the antipathy for a moment and show some love for Wisconsin’s Montee Ball, who set a new NCAA record for career touchdowns scored today as the Badgers took on Penn State with his 79th career touchdown.
Three men, all 21, have been arrested in connection with the beating of Wisconsin running back and Heisman hopeful Montee Ball. Now, police are investigating whether the attack stemmed from a fight at a UW house party. The details, after the jump.
University of Wisconsin starting running back and 2011 Heisman Trophy finalist Montee Ball was treated for head injuries at a local hospital after being attacked by five men early this morning just outside Wisconsin’s campus. The details, after the jump.
Wisconsin lost the Rose Bowl yesterday, but Badgers running back Montee Ball finished up one of the truly great seasons for a college running back with a 32-carry, 164-yard, one-touchdown performance. For all his successes, though, one move that didn’t quite succeed stood out the most.