- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Yesterday, we posted a video of Morehead State basketball coach Sean Woods’ (one-sided) screaming match with point guard Devon Atkinson and asked: did Woods go too far? Woods’ boss decided he did, suspending the coach for a game. So now the question becomes: is the suspension deserved?
Yeah, probably went too far with this one. I’m all for being old school, and teaching discipline and backbone and America and whatnot, and I know Morehead coach Sean Woods used to play at Kentucky, and Morehead led late in this game and let it slip away, and Devon Atkinson’s body language coming back to the huddle wasn’t the best, but you know what? The poor kid’s about to cry on TV. There’s a line between “discipline” and “cruelty,” and Woods is right up in its face, awkwardly staying there for far too long. Anyway: what do you think? Tell us in the comments. [The Dagger]
Tom Hodges is the new head women’s basketball coach at Morehead State, and he is not against wearing crazy outfits to bring attention to his team. We fully support him in such endeavors.