- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
There may be room for motorcyclists or regular cyclists up on Mullholland Drive in Los Angeles, but not for both. Watch below as the former tries to zoom past the latter, and runs into his rear tire, sending everyone flying. Yikes.
I’ve never been on a motorcycle. Why? Well, in answering that, Im reminded of a line from Spaceballs: “It’s not that we’re afraid, far from it, it’s just that we’ve got this thing about death… It’s not us!” Except… I am afraid. I am afraid of motorcycles because they are death machines. And the video above… well, it’s not making me any more likely to get on one. [Hot Clicks]
No, this isn’t an example of a photo finish that ended in a tie. This is an example of somebody forgetting how many laps are in the race and celebrating early. And that’s how Riccardo Russo, who was leading the 2012 Italian CIV championship with one lap to go, ended up in 14th place. Video after the jump.
This, like the amazing video of fans parting the Red Sea we posted yesterday, has been around for about a month now. But it just came to our attention this morning from The Daily What, and if you’ve already gotten around to watching it, you know why we couldn’t resist posting it.
We’re very happy that no one got hurt during this bike crash. We’re also happy that what happened after the crash was patently absurd.