- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Variety reports that Jamie Foxx has agreed to play heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson in an untitled biopic expected to be written by Terence Winter (“Boardwalk Empire,” “The Sopranos,” “The Wolf on Wall Street”).
SportsFlix: You Have Until Tuesday To Watch These 7 Sports Movies On Netflix (Then You’ll Get 4 New Ones)
Netflix is due to switch up its list of movies tomorrow. Find out which sports movies you won’t be able to watch anymore, including the full “Rocky” series (not including the newest one), after the jump.
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
The Red Sox catcher channels his inner-Dana Carvey in order to channel four of the primary characters in the 1989 classic. We’re impressed.
There are those who pretend to be nerds, those who pretend not to be nerds, Orcs, and those who shamelessly obsess over the finer points of drawing superheros. Consider Rashad Evans the latter (and maybe part orc because he could easily rip your head off).
Jon Hamm Stars In ‘The Sports Agent Who Found Those Two Kids In India Who Could Throw A Ball Really Fast’
Dust off that SAG card, Peter Gammons — You’re going to Hollywood. Or did. What we mean to say is this is the kind of movie that features everyone on ESPN. Details and trailer, after the jump…