- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Variety reports that Jamie Foxx has agreed to play heavyweight boxer Mike Tyson in an untitled biopic expected to be written by Terence Winter (“Boardwalk Empire,” “The Sopranos,” “The Wolf on Wall Street”).
SportsFlix: You Have Until Tuesday To Watch These 7 Sports Movies On Netflix (Then You’ll Get 4 New Ones)
Netflix is due to switch up its list of movies tomorrow. Find out which sports movies you won’t be able to watch anymore, including the full “Rocky” series (not including the newest one), after the jump.
Seth Rogen Doesn’t Know Sh*t About Sports As He Thinks Of Aaron Rodgers As ‘Eli’s Brother Who Does State Farm Commercials’
The Red Sox catcher channels his inner-Dana Carvey in order to channel four of the primary characters in the 1989 classic. We’re impressed.
There are those who pretend to be nerds, those who pretend not to be nerds, Orcs, and those who shamelessly obsess over the finer points of drawing superheros. Consider Rashad Evans the latter (and maybe part orc because he could easily rip your head off).
Jon Hamm Stars In ‘The Sports Agent Who Found Those Two Kids In India Who Could Throw A Ball Really Fast’
Dust off that SAG card, Peter Gammons — You’re going to Hollywood. Or did. What we mean to say is this is the kind of movie that features everyone on ESPN. Details and trailer, after the jump…