- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In his new book, “Yes, It’s Hot In Here”, the guy who wears the Mr. Met costume recounts the time the Secret Service told him he would be shot of he got too close to President Clinton.
Mr. Met will catch you on the flip side, sweetcheeks. If you’re lucky.
Yes, there was once a Mrs. Met … and she’s back. And some of the things she did on Thursday at Citifield were just plain wrong.
Welcome to our seventh installment of Top 5 Dead Or Alive. In case you missed our piece last Friday on workout songs, we want you to know that this feature is designed specifically to make life hell for our employees. Each week, we’ll ask one of our writers to come up with a definitive list of the five best people, places or things in a particularly subjective category — then, we’ll ask you to tell him who or what is missing from the list. Feel free to be a total dick.