- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
ESPN analyst Jay Bilas appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and offered a ringing endorsement of the VCU Rams.
Fans of the Lakers’ Ron Artest know that he’s become a staunch mental health advocate after some well-documented issues earlier in his career – and now he’s taking that advocacy to politics.
Since Keith Olbermann’s departure from MSNBC, there have been a number of rumored destinations for the former “Countdown” host, including a return to ESPN. Well, you can scratch that off the list.
That’s when things get interesting. Matthews, ever the provocateur, then proclaims, “I think a lot of NBA teams carry white players.”
Last night, after Team USA’s nailbiting victory over the heavily favored Canadians in men’s hockey, fellow Mediaite writer Anthony DeRosa called it “the greatest hockey game you never saw.” Yet I think he overstates his point. For a game “no one saw,” why were topics like “Ryan Miller,” “MSNBC” and “GO USA” trending?