- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
ESPN analyst Jay Bilas appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and offered a ringing endorsement of the VCU Rams.
Fans of the Lakers’ Ron Artest know that he’s become a staunch mental health advocate after some well-documented issues earlier in his career – and now he’s taking that advocacy to politics.
Since Keith Olbermann’s departure from MSNBC, there have been a number of rumored destinations for the former “Countdown” host, including a return to ESPN. Well, you can scratch that off the list.
That’s when things get interesting. Matthews, ever the provocateur, then proclaims, “I think a lot of NBA teams carry white players.”
Last night, after Team USA’s nailbiting victory over the heavily favored Canadians in men’s hockey, fellow Mediaite writer Anthony DeRosa called it “the greatest hockey game you never saw.” Yet I think he overstates his point. For a game “no one saw,” why were topics like “Ryan Miller,” “MSNBC” and “GO USA” trending?