- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
ESPN analyst Jay Bilas appeared on MSNBC’s Morning Joe and offered a ringing endorsement of the VCU Rams.
Fans of the Lakers’ Ron Artest know that he’s become a staunch mental health advocate after some well-documented issues earlier in his career – and now he’s taking that advocacy to politics.
Since Keith Olbermann’s departure from MSNBC, there have been a number of rumored destinations for the former “Countdown” host, including a return to ESPN. Well, you can scratch that off the list.
That’s when things get interesting. Matthews, ever the provocateur, then proclaims, “I think a lot of NBA teams carry white players.”
Last night, after Team USA’s nailbiting victory over the heavily favored Canadians in men’s hockey, fellow Mediaite writer Anthony DeRosa called it “the greatest hockey game you never saw.” Yet I think he overstates his point. For a game “no one saw,” why were topics like “Ryan Miller,” “MSNBC” and “GO USA” trending?