- Tour Paul Millsap's Beautiful New Atlanta Home And Pretend It's Yours
- Muhammed Ali's Beautiful Statement On The Life And Death Of Nelson Mandela
- A Reporter Seriously Asked Jameis Winston's Attorney This Terribly Inappropriate Question
- Yes, It Looks Like This Stadium In Brazil Is Totally Ready For FIFA's Dec. 31 Deadline
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant was arrested on Sunday morning for drunkenly wandering into a neighbor’s house at 9:24 a.m. and “causing a commotion.” That, naturally, led to this mugshot you see on the left.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.