- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
MCSO has released a mugshot of former Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. More details to come. pic.twitter.com/QpnNVMV2IR
— AZ Family (@azfamily) April 17, 2014
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant was arrested on Sunday morning for drunkenly wandering into a neighbor’s house at 9:24 a.m. and “causing a commotion.” That, naturally, led to this mugshot you see on the left.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.