- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
MCSO has released a mugshot of former Eagles QB Donovan McNabb. More details to come. pic.twitter.com/QpnNVMV2IR
— AZ Family (@azfamily) April 17, 2014
The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Oakland Raiders defensive tackle Desmond Bryant was arrested on Sunday morning for drunkenly wandering into a neighbor’s house at 9:24 a.m. and “causing a commotion.” That, naturally, led to this mugshot you see on the left.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.