- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“This has been one of the toughest tragedies I’ve ever had to deal with, both professionally and personally. This is something that will definitely affect my life forever.” Watch the full statement, inside…
Saturday’s Quaker State 400, in Sparta, Kentucky, will air at 7:30 p.m. (Eastern) on TNT. For racing fans who can’t be in front of a television Saturday night, there are a few options available to catch the Kentucky Speedway race from laptops and smartphones.
Jimmie Johnson is a no-brainer for the upcoming Dover race in RotoExperts.com’s latest fantasy NASCAR rundown, courtesy of NASCAR Editor Adam Ansell.
Travis Okulski didn’t believe Jeff Gordon’s Pepsi Max “Test Drive” was real. By all objective measures — it wasn’t. But that didn’t stop Gordon and Pepsi Max from scaring the bejesus out of Okulski in similar fashion. The writer was flown down to Charlotte under the guise of filming a secret commercial he could tell absolutely no one about. We’ll let you watch the rest…
Wait, like, holding a ping-pong paddle between his butt cheeks right now, or when this picture was taken? Because as far as we’re concerned, he’s probably driving right now and that’d be an awfully uncomfortable seating arrangement…
The interior of this car looks like Spicoli’s van in “Fast Times At Ridgemont High”.