- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Jake Locker hit Nate Washington over the middle some 20 yards down the field when he got absolutely sandwich-crunched by two New England defenders. Washington fumbled the ball, and New England’s Patrick Chung returned the fumble into Tennessee territory. Except Locker was the one to make the tackle, and he injured his left shoulder on the play.