- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Nathan’s Hot Dog Eating Contest
Joey Chestnut has won his sixth straight Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest. The horrifying stats, after the jump.
There is now video proof that Takeru Kobayashi did not break Joey Chestnut’s record of 68 hot dogs eaten on Monday.
Joey Chestnut disgustingly shoved 62 hot dogs into his face yesterday, but did would-be rival Takeru Kobayashi disgustingly shove even more hot dogs into his face?
We’re not sure a sideline reporter is necessary for a hot dog eating contest, but we’re not complaining either.