- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Army and Navy square off this Saturday. You know what that’ll mean: one of the most spirited and long-standing rivalries in college football, the pride, the pomp… and, of course, the specially-crafted-for-Army-Navy uniforms. This year’s editions are already getting rave reviews… but to us, Navy’s are on another level. More looks after the jump.
These things are jarring, and that’s the point.
Although none of Nike’s new Pro Combat uniforms for LSU, Ohio State, Stanford, Michigan State, Army, or Navy will be as polarizing as Maryland’s half-red, half-white, all-crazy Under Armour uni’s were, they will still get people talking. Photos, after the jump.
That’s what the field at San Diego’s Qualcomm Stadium looked like yesterday. Today, as this is being written, they’re holding a game on that same field. How’d they manage that one, exactly?