- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Couldn’t have just spun around him, could ya?
Army, Navy, and Air Force may have to cancel all of their away games this season — and not just in football. Let us know what you think.
Remember the potentially mentally ill man self-named “Jungle Bird” who interrupted Webb Simpson’s U.S. Open win and interview with Bob Costas by walking to frame and squawking like a deranged chicken? Are you serious, bro? Bro, you gotta see it, it’s hilarious.
Well, it appears Jungle Bird is at it again. This time, his target was the Notre Dame-Navy game.