- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- Canadian Singer Forgets 30% Of Star Spangled Banner
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Russian Boxer Gets His Eye Obliterated (SLIDESHOW)
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
There’s something wholly cathartic about watching Team USA manhandle Justin Bieber’s avatar in NBA 2K13. When he exacts revenge at the end, well that was a little disappointing. But you know what? He totally travelled on that one-handed dunk. The crab dribble is still illegal, as far as we know. [The Basketball Jones]
The first official trailer for NBA 2K13 was just released. It features a Kevin Durant jump shot, Blake Griffin and Michael Jordan dunking, and Derrick Rose flipping in a layup… oh, and it also mentions that this game will be executive produced by Jay-Z.